The Backdrop: In the third of our ongoing series, it's your chance to be a part of what the industry hails as the defining quarterly event for advertising and technology.
The Main Event: Come see a panel of experts and 5 hand-selected start-ups with cutting edge solutions. In rapid-fire rounds, these industry leading panelists will evaluate each business, ask the tough questions and provide insightful feedback.
Who Should Attend: Key industry members - marketers, brand managers and agency savants, media/publishing innovators and budding entrepreneurs - will all want to witness the action live.
- David Berkowitz – Chief Marketing Officer, MRY
- Bob Greene – Managing Partner, Contour Ventures
- Malena Higuera – SVP of Marketing, L'Oreal Paris
- Lee Nadler – Marketing Communications & Agency Relations Manager, MINI
- Joseph Jaffe (Moderator) – CEO/Co-founder of Evol8tion
Start-Ups on the Edge:
- CITIA – Solution converts marketing content into bite-size formats - to excite, inform and pull consumers back into branded experiences.
- GoChime – Facebook social marketing automation - to keep customers in the loop on FB (and uncover high-value customers like them).
- URX – Mobile app retargeting platform that uses deeplinks to empower marketers to push users to the "actionable middle" of their already installed mobile apps.
- Shareablee – Key actionable insights into which content types - images, video, links, text - resonate with and engage your (and your competitors') social audiences.
- The Ochre (Advntr) – Customized video as an application - "name your own adventure" style - with measurable engagement lift.
6:30p – Arrival. Drinks. Hors d'oeuvres.
6:45p – Intros + Pitches. 5 Minutes Each. "Heated" Q&A + Panelist Feedback.
8:00p – Program Concludes – Networking Begins. More Drinks + Hors d'oeuvres.
Sponsored by: Davis & Gilbert
Davis & Gilbert LLP is a strategically focused, full-service law firm of more than 110 lawyers. Founded over a century ago and located in a single office in New York City, the firm represents a wide array of clients - ranging from small, independent start-ups to some of the world’s largest public companies - throughout the United States and internationally. Davis & Gilbert is widely regarded as the #1 law firm for the marketing communications industry and has specialty practices focusing on real estate, middle market M&A, intellectual property, litigation, labor & employment, and private client services. Davis & Gilbert is ranked in publications and legal directories such as Chambers, Legal 500 and “Best Law Firms.” The firm has also been recognized in The BTI Consulting Group’s 2012 and 2013 “Client Service A-Team,” and in The National Law Journal’s 2012 and 2013 Midsize Hot List.