THIS SERIES IS HAILED AS A MUST ATTEND QUARTERLY EVENT.
This series is the authority for identifying trends in marketing and technology. The format is “Shark Tank” in style – established start-ups showcase their business solutions to top business executives who in return provide valuable insights and feedback.
We deliver a glimpse of some of the most groundbreaking tech solutions in the industry.
– JOHN LEEMAN, CMO, FTD
– SAN RAHI, Global Head of Development, SID LEE STUDIO
– CURTIS ROSE, SVP, Director of Creative Technology, ERWIN PENLAND
– DAVID ZANE, Senior Director, Brand Marketing, NASCAR
– GINA WALDHORN, President, QUIRKY (Moderator)
– ADBRAIN - Custom ID mapping platform to target and measure indivudual consumers
– CLINCH - Auto-generate and optimize dynamic rich programmatic media campaigns on the fly
– CLINKS By Crowdly - Find, rank and engage your brand's top advocates on Facebook
– SOCIALRANK - The easiest way to identify, organize and manage your followers on Instagram and Twitter
1871 Broadway @ 61st Street - NYC
6:00 - 8:30pm
Drinks + Hors d'oeuvres will be served.
RSVP by March 24, 2017
Space is Limited - Reserve Seats Early
AD Club Members & Friends of REDBOOKS: $25
General Audience: $35
Past seasons' highlights and presenters