The AD Club of NY's prestigious Advertising People of the Year award (originally known as The American Advertising Federation’s Silver Medal Award), was established in 1959 to recognize men and women who have made outstanding contributions to advertising and who have been active in furthering the industry’s standards, creative excellence and responsibility in areas of social concern. The AD Club of New York bestows this honor upon deserving community leaders at an annual cocktail, toast and roast celebration.
More information to follow!
Be sure to check out our past Adveritsing People of the Year 2016, honorees and full video coverage posted below:
- Marketer of the Year — Jonathan Mildenhall, Chief Marketing Officer, Airbnb
- Industry Legend — John Costello, President, Global Marketing and Innovation, Dunkin’ Brands
- New Yorker — Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center represented by Avice Meehan, SVP and Chief Communications Officer
- Startup — ZEFR represented by Zach James & Rich Raddon, Co-CEOs/Co-Founders
- Young Pro — Katrina Craigwell, Global Director, Marketing Innovation, GE Digital
Advertising People of the Year 2016 from The Advertising Club of New York on Vimeo.