The AD Club of New York once again set the stage for a lively debate featuring leading marketing, advertising and media executives. The always provocative Michael Kassan, Chairman of MediaLink led the discussion on how marketers are leveraging their data assets - big and small - in support of their organizations initiatives.
- BOB LORD, Global CEO, Razorfish
- ANDREW MARKOWITZ, Director, Global Digital Strategy, GE
- JAY SEIDEMAN, Director, US Targeting and Exchange, Microsoft
- ROBERT TAS, Managing Director, Digital Marketing Group, JP Morgan Chase
- SHELLEY ZALIS, CEO, Ipsos Open Thinking Exchange
What did you think about the discussion? Tweet us your thoughts or follow-up questions for the speakers! @adclubny #greatdebate5