Join us to kick off the holiday season alongside the advertising, marketing and media community. Hosted by The ADVERTISING Club Board of Directors.
Thursday, December 4th, 2014
6:00 - 10:00pm
Arena, 135 W 41st Street, NYC
Featuring DJ Orange Calderon + an All-Access Silent Auction including top experiences with executives & one-of-a-kind gifts. Check out the items below and come ready to bid!
- Breakfast or Lunch with Ben Jankowski, Group Head, Global Media, MasterCard. Priceless.
- 4 tickets to the iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Lunch with Carolyn Everson, VP, Global Marketing Solutions and David Lawenda, VP, Global Marketing Solutions, US, Facebook
- 2 Motorola Droid Turbos and a Beats headset
- Dinner for 2 with Michael McLaren, CEO, MRM//McCann at the James Beard Foundation in NY's Greenwich Village with a celebrity chef along with 7 marketing/advertising industry luminaries
- 2 tickets to the DirecTV Superfan Festival - a three day music festival - and Super Saturday Night - THE party of Superbowl weekend
- Dinner & two follow-up sessions focused on career development with Carl Fremont, Chief Digital Officer, MEC Global
- Lunch at The Palm & a pow-wow with two of advertising's most influential consultants, Joanne Davis of Joanne Davis Consulting and Dick Roth of Roth Observatory
- Lunch at the Friars Club with Matt Scheckner, CEO, Stilwell Partners
- Enjoy dinner, a Tribeca Film Festival Screening and insightful conversation with Marie Devlin, SVP, Global Advertising and Brand Management, American Express
- A chance for business & brand advice from Eliza Esquivel, VP, Global Brand Strategy, Mondelez International and Michael Duda, CEO, Johannes Leonardo and Founder, Consigliere Brand Capital while enjoying cocktails on a cruise around the waters of NYC
- A 90-minute consulting/networking breakfast, lunch or meeting with John Costello, President, Global Marketing and Innovation at Dunkin Brands, Inc. (Not open to Dunkin Brands competitors.)
- Martinis at SoHo House with Brad Jakeman, President, Global Beverage Group, Pepsico
- One Bourbon, One Scotch and One Beer (Oh, and an Incredible Steak!). Enjoy great food and great conversation with Jordan Bitterman, Chief Strategy Officer, Mindshare NA at Del Frisco's in NYC
- Lunch at the Unilever Englewood Cliffs campus with Rob Master, Vice President Global Media Category and Partnerships; Babs Ranagaiah, Vice President Global New Media Ventures; Gail Tifford, Senior Director Media Engagement and Strategy North America
- Xbox One with 5 games and an Xbox Gold Subscription for 1 year
- A night in the FOX Suite at Madison Square Garden with Toby Byrne, President of Ad Sales, FOX Networks Group and Neil Mulcahey, EVP Sports Sales
- Breakfast with the hottest CMO in tech, Diego Scotti of Verizon, at David Burke at the Jane Hotel in Soho, NYC, on a mutally convenient date.
Young Professionals: $45
Contact Sydney at 212.533.1929 for more information.