The AD Club Industry Holiday Party returns on December 4th! Join us to kick off the holiday season alongside the advertising, marketing and media community. Hosted by The ADVERTISING Club Board of Directors.
Thursday, December 4th, 2014
6:00 - 10:00pm
Arena, 135 W 41st Street, NYC
Featuring DJ Orange Calderon + an All-Access Silent Auction including top experiences with executives & one-of-a-kind gifts. Check out some of the auction items below and come ready to bid!
- 4 tickets to the iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Breakfast or lunch with Carolyn Everson, VP, Global Marketing Solutions, Facebook
- 2 Motorola Droid Turbos and a Beats headset
- 2 tickets to the DirecTV Superfan Festival - a three day music festival - and Super Saturday Night - THE party of Superbowl weekend
- Dinner & two follow-up sessions focused on career development with Carl Fremont, Chief Digital Officer, MEC Global
- Dinner at The Palm & a pow-wow with two of advertising's most influential consultants, Joanne Davis of Joanne David Consulting and Dick Roth of Roth Observatory
- Lunch at the Friars Club with Matt Scheckner, CEO, Stilwell Partners
- Collection of Smithsonian Coffee Table Books
- A chance for business & brand advice from Eliza Esquivel, VP, Global Brand Strategy, Mondelez International and Michael Duda, CEO, Johannes Leonardo and Founder, Consigliere Brand Capital while enjoying cocktails on a cruise around the waters of NYC
Young Professionals: $45
Contact Sydney at 212.533.1929 for more information.