This 9th annual gathering of industry thought leaders is a must-attend event for anyone interested in getting the most from Out-of-Home media and those who would like to take advantage of what AD Club events are all about – the opportunity to network and learn from colleagues from all sides of marketing.
CONTEXTUAL CONNECTIONS - The Evolution of OOH’s Value Proposition
Join us as we explore how data and technology are driving innovation and transforming OOH’s ability to Contextually Connect with today’s consumer, maximizing the effectiveness of reaching the Right Audience at the Right Time and in the Right Place.
Industry thought leaders will showcase how advances in OOH allow for curating context, and examine the impact it’s having on how and where brands communicate, highlighting the plethora of opportunities this presents to all stakeholders in the OOH industry at-large.
WORKING AGENDA 2016: as of 11/1
Creative Conversation: OOH Embarks on a New Frontier
Moderator: Fred Schonenberg, Founder, VentureFuel, Inc.
Walter Connelly, Global Creative Director, TBWA/Chiat/Day New York
Michael Kelly, Director of Experience Design, McGarryBowen
Michael Tennant, US Director, Content Collective, PHD
Will Travis, Executive Chairman USA/Global Partner, Sid Lee
Case Study 1: Anheuser-Busch
- Ian Dallimore, Director Digital Innovation and Sales, Lamar Advertising
- Sarah Jones, Manager, Connections Capabilities, Anheuser-Busch
Case Study 2: StreetEasy
- Peter Edwards, Senior Director, Marketing & Analytics, StreetEasy
- Clive Punter, Executive Vice President, Chief Revenue Officer, Outfront Media
OAAA Media Awards and Winning Client Case Study
Case Study 3: Zaget's Tiny Cafe Activation
- Eileen Crossin, VP LinkNYC Ad Sales, Intersection
- Benjamin Ezrick, Marketing Lead, Zagat & Google Local Guides, Google
Brand Keynote: Amazon
- Jeremi Gorman, Head of North American Sales, Amazon Media Group
OOH Teams Up With Live Sports
Moderator: Eric Fernandez, Co-Founder, Managing Partner, Sports Desk
- Bill Hirsh, VP, National Sales, Learfield
- Bill Meara, CEO, Access Sports Media
- Doug Smoyer, Chief Sales Officer, Van Wagner Sports & Entertainment
Pier 60 at Chelsea Piers, November 29, 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
AD Club Members - $2,500
Non-Members - $3,000
AD Club Members - $275
Non-Members - $325
Young Professionals - $100
If you didn't get to attend last year, check out our highlight video below!
Out-Of-Home:NOW 2015 from The Advertising Club of New York on Vimeo.
For any questions please contact email@example.com.