Click to see all videos & pictures.
Out-of-Home is one of the fastest growing advertising channels, truly transforming the future of our business. The bonding of creative, technology and data have given us a renewed platform for contextual connections; connections like we've never had before.
AD Club thought leaders and partners influencing the out-of-home landscape joined us for our biggest event of the year, OOH:NOW; giving us all new insights and important topics to think about.
- “We think about what will never change; and what will never change is that customers will always want convenient delivery, fast selection and fair prices. The advertising industry can think long-term in a lot of the same ways. I can envision a world where everything out-of-home is deeply personalized.” Jeremi Gorman, Head of North American Sales, Amazon Media Group
- “Where do we go from here? We’re at a point of re-invention, more excitement and more relevancy.” Will Travis, Executive Chairman USA/Global Partner, Sid Lee
- “What’s re-energizing creative and out-of-home is first and foremost diversity of formats. We are the trains, planes and automobiles business. Now we’re the shop, click, buy now, and share with the power of location.” Sean McCaffrey, Executive Vice President, National Client Strategy & Partnerships, Clear Channel Media
- “There is so much opportunity, much more than in the past. With the emergence of digital, there is so much more opportunity to add value to consumer’s lives.” Sarah Jones, Manager, Connections Capabilities, Anheuser-Busch
- On Out-of-home: ”Trust the public, earn the right to be in the space. Trigger a narrative…it’s rock ‘n roll!” Rick Robinson, Chief Operating Officer at Billups.
Thanks to all of our participants: Walter Connelly, Global Creative Director, TBWA/Chiat/Day New York; Eilseen Crossin, VP LinkNYC Ad Sales, Intersection; Ian Dallimore, Director Digital Innovation and Sales, Lamar Advertising; Peter Edwards, Senior Director, Marketing & Analytics, StreetEasy; Benjamin Ezrick, Marking Lead, Zagat & Google Local Guides, Google; Eric Fernandez, Co-Founder, Managing Partner, PCG SportsDeck Media; Jeremi Gorman, Head of North American Sales, Amazon Media Group; Bill Hirsh, VP, National Sales, Learfield Sports; Sarah Jones, Manager, Connections Capabilities, Anheuser-Busch; Michael Kelly, Director of Experience Design, McGarryBowen; Bill Meara, CEO, Access Sports Media; Clive Punter, Executive Vice President, Chief Revenue Officer, Outfront Media; Fred Schonenberg, Founder, VentureFuel, Inc.; Doug Smoyer, Chief Sales Officer, Van Wagner Sports & Entertainment; Michael Tennant, U.S. Director, Content Collective, PHD; Will Travis, Executive Chairman USA/Global Partner, Sid Lee
A special thanks to our sponsors for making this possible! Clear Channel Outdoor, Lamar, Outfront Media, Intersection, Vector Media, Capitol Outdoor, Summit Media, Regency Outdoor