The AD Club kicked off Advertising Week with a full house during the Stars of Madison Avenue Awards Luncheon 2016. The industry honored a select group of brands chosen by The AD Club’s International ANDY Awards jury for their dedication to making an impact on marketing, commerce, culture and social responsibility through BRAVE and CREATIVE work.
The 2016 Stars for Bravery Award Winners Include:
- - Fernando Mercado, SVP of Global Brand Management Company, Burger King
- - Sherri Davis, Senior Director, Brand Experience, Xfinity from Comcast
- - Carlos Becil, Chief Marketing, Equinox
- -Elizabeth Nolan, Creative Director, Equinox
- - Shadi Halliwell, Marketing and Creative Director, Harvey Nichols
- - Masato Kosukegawa, Creative Director, Shiseido
Special thanks to our sponsors Rubicon Project, USVI, and ZEFR for making this possible!
Thank you to all who joined us!