|Type of Position:
Description & Details
A2G is Social. Digital. Experiential. We are strategic thinkers who have storytelling in our blood and metrics on our mind. We seamlessly integrate online and offline brand experiences that communicate compelling messages for our clients. We achieve this by leveraging consumer insights to deepen brand engagement, create purchase intent and amplify advocacy across evolving technology and media landscapes.
We are seeking candidates for an Account Manager role that will successfully build and manage strong, lasting relationship with client accounts and deliver services in a profitable manner. Integrated client services experience within a leading marketing agency is a must for this role. This person will participate in client and company strategy, day-to-day, high-level marketing plan delivery and team management. Candidates must demonstrate deep agency-side experience in managing high-profile accounts. Experience with social media, content marketing, experiential activations, and word-of-mouth marketing is especially helpful. Proven entrepreneurial experience and successful new business track records are strongly encouraged. Day-to-day responsibilities will include collaborating with colleagues on accounts, managing and growing existing client relationships and developing new business. 5 to 7 years related agency experience required. Position requires travel as well as the ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays if necessary.
- Leads all daily assigned client service activities and establishes credible business relationships with clients
- Responsible for delivering marketing services to each client in a timely manner and within the scope of the agreement
- Offer strategic insight to each client, guiding them toward the optimal tactical execution that meets their specific marketing objectives, while actively seeking out opportunities to grow client account business
- Assists in new business pitches
- Works closely with other functional areas within agency to ensure that direction provided is clear and sufficient in order to produce the desired deliverables for each client
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- 5 to 7 years of related experience in client management at a competitive marketing agency
- Possesses natural ability to engage clients both personally and professionally
- Capacity to handle a wide variety of tasks and assignments
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity and the desire to introduce clients to potential new strategies and solutions that will positively impact their business
- Exhibits excellent communication skills, both orally and in written form
- Effectively presents information in both one-on-one and group situations to clients and other employees of the agency
- Ability to deal with complex problems and strategic opportunities involving several variables
- Flexibility, responsiveness and the capability to “think on their feet”
- Demonstrates the ability to complete client-requested tasks and projects through effective project management of internal resources
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products with a command of PowerPoint a must
This description intends to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the employee assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package including 401(k), medical & dental benefits and others.
A2G is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
How to Apply / Contact
If interested, please submit cover letter, including salary requirements, and resume to Katie Holden at email@example.com. No phone calls please.