The Digital Media Planner will support the Manager or Associate Media Director(s) and coordination of full service digital media accounts. You will manage the processes and procedures of internal teams and will be responsible for general delivery of your assignments.
In this role, you will be expected to develop a solid understanding of digital marketing and have a full working knowledge of relevant tools and ad-serving platforms. You will build an understanding of the client’s business and digital marketing objectives, and will foster and grow relationships with key media owners and publishers. This position provides the opportunity for direct client interaction.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Creating and deliver effective digital media plans
- Overseeing media plan implementation and timely launches
- Responsible for delivering weekly or monthly reporting and optimization recommendations to clients
- Training or managing an Assistant Media Planner/ Coordinator
Qualified candidate will have:
- 1-3 years experience at an advertising agency, media agency or related organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, great attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including PPT and Excel.
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies quickly.
Please email your information to email@example.com.
If you are a motivated self-starter who is ready to take their advertising career to the next level, we want to meet you!