||Amazon Media Group LLC
||New York Area, NY
|Type of Position:
Description & Details
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager with exceptional project management skills to lead global content and events focused on agencies within the advertising team at Amazon.
At Amazon, we continually look for opportunities to invent on behalf of our customers, helping them find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. To this end, we offer advertisers and agencies ways to connect with customers that are accretive to the customer’s experience with Amazon. We launched our first advertising program in 2006, and since then have built a global portfolio of advertising solutions on Amazon owned sites, mobile web and apps, Fire tablet and TV, out of home, and on thousands of external publishers on desktop and mobile through programmatic advertising.
We have an opportunity for a dynamic, driven marketer to join our global marketnig team building programs that enable our agency sales teams. This is an opportunity to join a growing team and make a significant contribution to building world-class marketing programs. To be successful in this role you will need to be creative and dedicated to continually testing, measuring, and evolving your marketing programs.
In this role, you will manage the global content plan for engaging agency clients and enabling our worldwide agency development sales team. Specifically, this role is responsible for developing presentation content for agency engagements, training content, as well as executive keynotes for agency-focused press executions. The role will also include agency event execution, largely focused in Europe, with the goal of creating tailored agency experiences that educate and inspire. The day-to-day of this role includes managing a content calendar, developing content, project managing events, and interfacing with executives and agency leaders to drive agency partnerships. To be successful you will need to establish clear processes, set prioritization, and be able to communicate effectively. The right candidate will be a self-starter and have strong interpersonal, project management, and analytical skills. This person will be responsible for executing the strategic marketing plan that they create. They will collaborate with training, HR, marketing, operations, and business teams to deliver results.
The ideal candidate will be metrics-driven with strong ownership and focus. You will need to be able to prioritize effectively and communicate clearly and persuasively. This person is able to drive focus and excellence within the programs they own, with their colleagues in marketing and market research and with the sales and product teams they work with. This position does not have any direct reports.
· 5+ Years Agency Experience
· Strong bias for action: ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· Passion for advertisers and providing them with compelling propositions.
· Move easily between generating big, creative ideas and driving ongoing process improvement.
· Strong oral and written communication skills with proven ability to influence.
· Proven analytical and data decision-making capabilities.
· Partner effectively with multiple stakeholders.
· Proven ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment.
· Track record of taking ownerships and driving results.
· Proven ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
· Demonstrated high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Experience interpreting data and making business recommendations.
· Demonstrated ability to manage complex and highly visible projects.
· Experience with managing a budget.
· Ability to travel domestically & internationally 6-10 times per year.
· Experience with MS Word, Power Point and SharePoint
· Proficiency with MS Excel
Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, geographically diverse, and rapidly changing environment
· Experience with an internet or technology company.
· Experience in ecommerce, advertising or digital marketing
· Experience working with advertising agencies
How to Apply / Contact
Apply online: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/501914