Website Trigger XR
At Trigger, we believe in the power of XR to tell stories
As the most experienced XR agency globally, Trigger creates innovative and impactful XR solutions for the world’s top brands. From major marketing campaigns to powerful enterprise solutions, we employ emerging AR and VR technologies that push the boundaries of what is possible in XR across entertainment, sports, e-commerce and the metaverse.
For over 10 years, Trigger has completed over 250 XR projects and more than 250,000 hours of XR development working with clients, such as Disney, Verizon, LEGO, the NBA, NFL, Nike, Sony, Google and Molson Coors, along with premium entertainment IP including Spider-Man, Star Wars, Avengers, Jurassic World and more. We are also exclusive early development partners with Niantic, Qualcomm and the Global XR Content Telco Alliance, as well as premiere partners with 8th Wall and Unity.
Trigger has been awarded numerous Shortys and Webbys and was recognized as one of the fastest growing companies by Inc5000. As a minority owned business and a member of the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC), we have also made a point to work with a diverse slate of clients and partners who represent our inclusive values and mission.
Trigger is looking for an experienced Client Partner within Sales, to grow new business and existing client business for augmented reality and mixed reality experiences across our US East Coast territory. We’re looking for someone with experience in creating and nurturing business relationships, managing the RFP process, and someone who can join Trigger’s established team with existing brand relationships in the East Coast region. Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Mixed Reality, digital media and CRM understanding and experience is ideal. This role is a part of our Business Development department and reports to our Head of Business Development & Marketing.
This role is open to remote candidates anywhere in the US and Canada, but East Coast presence is preferred.
Please apply here to be considered for this role: https://jobs.lever.co/triggerxr/e299a3cd-b418-4d98-8a7a-899cc05ed4fe?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=The%20Advertising%20Club%20of%20NY
- Build and grow client relationships with new and existing clients
- Become a trusted client partner that provides consultative service and solutions from the proposal stage throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Implement Trigger’s established process for winning and ramping up new projects
- Lead the development of strategy, concepts and other recommendations
- Collaborate with various departments (e.g., Creative, Technology, Project Management, etc.) to ensure the completion of proposal deliverables
- Manage, write, assemble and finalize proposals
- Facilitate scope and pricing discussions with internal teams as it relates to each proposal
- Directly pitch ideas to clients
- Maintain client communication for key milestones during production
- Manage several active high-profile accounts
- Facilitate brainstorm sessions both internally and externally for client projects
- Perform outreach duties and lead generation to potential clients
- Present Trigger’s capabilities with prospective clients
- Experience working in sales environment with performance quotas
- Sales or Marketing background in Interactive/Digital Media on agency side
- Interest in and understanding of AR, VR and MR technology
- Proven track record of creating key client relationships and networking that result in new revenue opportunities as well as driving incremental growth on existing work
- Demonstrated success establishing, expanding and closing project engagements of varying complexity and size
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Effective presentation skills and the ability to command a room
- Strategic mind but willing to do the day-to-day work
- Creative and motivated self-starter with strong organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Proven ability to lead and collaborate in a team-oriented multi-agency workplace; flexibility and accepting of ever-changing needs
- Experience negotiating SOWs and contracts – effectively forecasting and scoping work with teams
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, with strong understanding and experience with PowerPoint, Keynote, and Google Slides
- Working knowledge of CRM, preferably Salesforce
- Existing contacts and past experience with Fortune 1000 brands, including the following industries ideally: entertainment, travel, automotive, toy and/or global CPG brands
OUR VALUES & CULTURE
At Trigger, we care deeply about maintaining a positive culture, as emphasized in our Core Values:
Empower Each Other: We believe in the power of collaboration; lifting each other up is just as important as pulling your own weight. There is real value in a diverse, inclusive, and supported team and we commit to doing right by our people.
Make a Difference: Whether for our employees, projects, clients, or the world, we strive to make a difference any way we can. We can do more than just make cool stuff—we want to give back and make the world a better place, too.
Foster Innovation: We don’t rest on our past successes, we build upon them. Our drive to create, improve, and innovate is constantly fueled by our willingness to embrace new challenges. If we can’t find a way forward, we’ll forge a new path.
Strive for Excellence: Quality is our priority and we never settle for “good enough.” We always aim to go above and beyond and expect everyone to do their best.
OUR DIVERSITY & INCLUSION COMMITMENT
At Trigger, we know that justice, diversity, equity, and inclusion add a real and measurable value to our culture, our employees, and our work. We are committed to taking action that will create diverse representation at all levels of our organization and ensuring that Trigger is a safe, equitable, and supportive environment for all marginalized groups. We believe in the power of innovation and commit to embracing forward-thinking changes so we may become DE&I leaders and take action well ahead of what might be considered “the norm.”
We encourage applicants from all backgrounds and identities to consider themselves for this role. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
PERKS & BENEFITS
Variety of Medical insurance options (including fully covered plans for you and your family if based in CA)*
Fully covered Dental, Vision, and Life insurance for you and your family*
ALOHA FRIDAYS (half-day Fridays) all year long!
15 days of PTO to start (with increases at your 3- and 5-year mark) plus additional Sick, Floating Holiday, and Civic Engagement days off*
Company-Wide Holidays every month and a week off during the holiday season
Monthly Health & Wellness reimbursement for gym, fitness, or mental health memberships*
Professional development support*
Paid parental leave for all new parents (including adoption and foster placements)*
401(k) retirement plan through John Hancock*
Remote-friendly culture with virtual events like Jackbox Happy Hours and our ongoing Dungeons & Dragons campaign
*Full-time employees only
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.