1 in 5 C-Suite Leaders is a woman...only 1 in 25 is a woman of color
About the Fellowship
In 2016 The Foundation pledged to create a long term solution to the industry's problem of retaining diverse talent and promoting women into leadership positions. With an investment of $100,000, the i'mPART Fellowship program was developed - providing exclusive tools, access, mentoring and engagement for professionals, especially diverse talent, in the advertising, marketing, media and related industries.
Exclusive programming developed to provide intentional and high touch interventions, have proven to improve the retention, progress, and executive presence of each Fellow, since the Fellowships inception in 2016 - the high-potential women now serve as Global leaders, SVP's, Senior Directors, Partners, and Founders of top industry organizations and agencies.
i'mPART Fellowship Benefits for one year:
- All-Expense Paid Trips to Exclusive Industry Conferences Virtual and In-person (pending)
- ADCOLOR, Advertising WEEK NY, ANA, BE Women of Power Summit, 3% Movement Conf, SXSW, Fast Company Innovation Festival, Ladies Get Paid and more
- Educational workshops, webinars, and master classes.
- 1:1 Executive coaching
- Monthly Night School with the prestigious PwC Executive Training program
- Executive Salon Series fostering mentor connections and high-level networking opportunities
- 1-year AD Club of NY membership
- Access to the industries top leaders
Eligible Applications will be reviewed by members of the Foundation’s Steering Committee
- Must have between 5 to 8 years of experience in the advertising, media, marketing or related industries
- Must be in a mid-level position, (manager, sr. manager, associate director, etc.)
- Must be a legal resident of New York AND a US Citizen
- Must complete ONLINE Application
- Self Nominate or Nominated
- Submit current Resume
- Submit 2 Letters of Recommendation