Website Onward Search
Specialized Workforce Solutions To Empower Creative Excellence
Pay $93 – $100 hourly
Onward Search is looking to hire an LLM Engineer for our direct client on a 100% remote basis!
Our client is a cutting-edge technology company that specializes in developing ML/NLP/LLM/GAI models, algorithms, and solutions. Our team is dedicated to creating innovative solutions that drive business success and meet the highest technical standards. As a Cloud Developer, you will play a crucial role in designing, developing, and integrating these advanced technologies into our AI ML pipelines.
- Design and develop custom ML, Gen AI, NLP, LLM models for batch and stream processing-based AI ML pipelines
- Ensure end-to-end solutions meet technical and business requirements, as well as SLA specifications
- Customize LLM agent-based orchestration tools for enterprise applications and use cases
- Develop and customize ML, LLM models and pipelines in Python
- Support and maintain the Big Data environment and code base, including traditional data warehouses and processes
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Ph.D (preferred), Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics, Computational linguistics, Engineering, or a related field
- 7+ years of hands-on experience with ML, NLP, computer vision solutions using large sets of structured and unstructured data
- Demonstrated 4+ years of hands-on experience with Python, Hugging Face, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, Spark, or similar statistical tools
- Expertise in Python programming and software development
- Big Data design and development experience
- Experience with data modeling ML/NLP and performance optimization
- Familiarity with ML toolkits such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras, Langchain, Llamadindex, SparkML, or Databricks
- Proficiency in integrating data from multiple sources and working with NoSQL databases
- API design and data mapping experience
Note: +Java/Scala is a bonus skill, but not a requirement for this position.
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
*To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $250!
Know somebody hiring? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, gaming, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.