Website Onward Search
Specialized Workforce Solutions To Empower Creative Excellence
Pay $31 – $37 hourly
Onward Search is seeking a Marketing Manager for a renowned entertainment company. You’ll join the Marketing team team to actively contribute to the daily marketing and promotional activities related to the subscription service. It necessitates an individual with strong interpersonal abilities, keen attention to detail, and effective project management skills. The position will entail close collaboration with various internal stakeholders to expand and engage the audience.
This is a 7-12 month, full time contract opportunity hybrid onsite in New York City, NY.
As a Marketing Manager you’ll:
- Oversee and contribute to marketing campaigns aimed at driving subscription starts for flagship live events such as the Grammy Awards, NFL and SEC football, UEFA, NCAA basketball, Fall TV, Star Trek, and more.
- Facilitating asset gathering (style guides, digital assets, reference material, etc.) from creative stakeholders and ensuring organized delivery to channel teams, in a timely manner
- Own the creation of JIRA or airtable tickets, creative briefs and manage revisions, delivery to all parties, tracking and recaps on campaign
- Support Partnership Marketing team with event post-mortems and recap presentations, pulling reporting and insights from external and internal partners as needed
- Closely collaborate with Marketing Operations, Product Marketing, Partnership Operations teams to ensure all partners have correct information on upcoming stunts, sampling or avails – become the expert at understanding the Channels & Mobile environments for client in all user states.
Marketing Manager Skills & Experience needed:
- Requires 2-3 years of experience, preferably at a media company or agency.
- Proficiency in digital marketing, including A/B testing, copywriting, data analysis, the development of creative briefs, and comprehensive marketing plans.
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to proactively tackle challenges in a fast-paced environment with numerous priorities.
- Familiarity with Jira or similar project management software.
- Comfortable with hands-on, end-to-end execution, and adept at solving problems under pressure.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and a willingness to engage in diverse projects, even beyond regular tasks.
- Possesses an analytical mindset, innate curiosity, and a passion for consumer marketing.
- Communicates professionally and effectively, both in person and through email/chat, across all organizational functions and levels.
To learn more about this Marketing Manager opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
*To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $250!
Know somebody hiring? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, gaming, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.