Recruitment Marketing Manager (Job ID #70705)
Website Onward Search
Specialized Workforce Solutions To Empower Creative Excellence
Pay Rate – $50 – $55 hourly
Onward Search needs a Recruitment Marketing Manager for a multinational retail company.
You’ll join their in-house marketing agency that is uniquely designed to help brands reach hundreds of millions of shoppers across their entire shopping journey, online and in stores.
This is a 10+ month contract assignment with the likelihood of an extension.
The Recruitment Marketing Manager will employ strategic marketing tactics to tell our story and attract the candidates who will be responsible for our company’s continued success. Additionally, you will support your business partners in researching, planning, executing, and measuring multimedia recruitment marketing campaigns that tell an authentic and compelling story.
• Proactively drive field marketing campaign programs from planning and execution to reporting on results
• Develop marketing support resources and tools to enable local capabilities in the field
• Drive refreshes of our career site, media, job ads, and personas for key roles
• Accurately track campaign performance and make educated recommendations on future expenditures
• Consult on event planning and logistics
• Vendor and budget management
• Complete other duties as assigned to meet company goals
• Share best practices with the Talent Acquisition & HR teams
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelors degree in Business, Communications, or related field and 3 years’ experience in marketing or related field OR 5 years’ experience in marketing or related field.
• Familiarity with design thinking and building personas, empathy maps, and user stories
• Experience developing strategic recruitment marketing campaigns, preferably for high volume hiring
• Experience developing engaging content to attract and optimize applicant flow
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, and/or data visualization software is a plus.
To learn more about this Recruitment Marketing Manager opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
*To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.