October 1, 2018
BRAVE BRANDS - Monday, October 1, 2018
Location: The Rainbow Room (30 Rockefeller Plaza, 65th Floor, NYC)
The AD Club of NY and The International ANDY Awards kicked off Advertising Week with an annual event that honors the bravest international brand and agency collaborations of the year. The audience got to see the work and hear from the brands that embrace bold approaches and take risks along with their agency partners.
- Burger King - “Scary Clown Night” (LOLA MullenLowe, Burger King)
- DIESEL - “Go with the Fake” (Publicis, Diesel)
- IKEA - “IKEA’s Response to Balenciaga” (Acne, IKEA)
- KFC - “FCK” (Mother London, KFC)
- Mars Wrigley Confectionery - “Exclusive the Rainbow” (DDB Chicago, Mars)
- NIKE - “Nike Breaking2” ANDY Bravery Award Winner - (W+K)
- Orange Telecom - “Now or Never” (F97/CAI, Orange Telecom)
- Procter & Gamble - “The Talk” (BBDO NY, P&G)
- Qualcomm - “Ignore This – Beatbox & Bavarian Dance” (McCann NY, Qualcomm)
- Tide - “It’s a Tide Ad Campaign” (P&G, Saatchi & Saatchi NY)
A special thanks to our sponsors below!
Turner is a global media company that creates and programs branded news, entertainment, sports, animation and young adult multi-platform content for consumers around the world. Turner brands and businesses are some of the most valuable in the world and include CNN, TBS, TNT, TCM, truTV, Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Adult Swim, Turner Sports, Bleacher Report, FilmStruck, Super Deluxe, iStreamPlanet and ELEAGUE.