Looking for something to do this summer? Ready to get a jump-start on your career? The AD Club of NY has the way!
The Foundation’s Summer Internship Program is designed to provide students in their junior, senior, and graduate years of college an opportunity to intern at one of the AD Club’s member agencies or organizations.
In addition to a PAID placement at one of the top agencies and companies in the industry, AD Club interns are provided the following enhancements:
- 10-week Lunch and Learn series – An opportunity to network, meet, and tour agencies and companies throughout NYC.
- An AD Club Young Pro Mentor – to help navigate and elevate the summer internship experience.
- Complimentary admission to all AD Club summer programming (ex. Summer Yacht Social, Master Class, Culture Club, and more!)
- Eligibility for receiving the Outstanding Intern Scholarship Award
“I had the ability to get out of my comfort zone and work as a Data & Analytics Intern at Burson, Cohne & Wolfe. I was also given the honor of being awarded the 2019 Outstanding Intern Scholarship in early September. [B]est of all, I had the pleasure to build a great relationship with Ms. Riggs during [the] process. All of these things were blessings from God, and I’m glad that He made the AD Club of NY the vessel.”
Ezra Mcneill, Virgina State University
The duration of each internship may vary depending on the agency or company’s timeline. Our programming runs from 1st Monday of June through 1st Friday of August
Positions are available in the following areas:
Creative (Design, Art Direction, Copy writing)
• Open to students attending schools or living in the Tri-state area (CT,NY, NJ, PA)
• Open to HBCU Attendees
• College Juniors and Seniors; Recent (within 1 year) college graduates
• Grad students
• 3.0+ GPA
• US Citizenship
• Complete ONLINE APPLICATION
• Current Resume & Cover letter
• One letter of recommendation from academic contact/or employer
• Official electronic or mail in school transcript
***The AD Club Foundation does not provide housing.
For more information, contact Ericka Riggs, firstname.lastname@example.org