Meet The Fellows: Danielle Silverman
Danielle Silverman is a Director of Product Management at WarnerMedia, where she leads product ideation and strategy for advanced TV solutions. Danielle manages the development and implementation of addressable products that increase ROI and targeting capabilities for brands. Prior to this role, Danielle has worked at various other companies, all within the addressable advertising space, including Experian, Dish Network, and Altice.
Danielle holds a bachelor’s degree in Communications and a minor in Business Administration from the University of Southern California. She is a Los Angeles native (go Dodgers!), and currently resides in New York City with her husband and dog. Danielle enjoys competing in sports like tennis and golf – a stark difference from her days as an 8-year-old Black Belt in Karate!
Outside of work and leisure, Danielle takes most pride in being an active board member on UJA’s (United Jewish Appeal) Entertainment & Tech Division. She helps them with grant allocations for nonprofit organizations, aids in event planning, and acts as a mentor for young adults. As a proud member of the Advertising Club of New York’s I’mPART Fellowship, Danielle is passionate about changing the statistics around females in leadership positions.
The i’mPART Women’s Fellowship, created in 2016, made a commitment of $100K annually to retain more diverse talent and promote more women into leadership positions. Now in its sixth year, the program has expanded from helping 10 to over 50 women pursue their goals and elevate their executive presence – providing more access, tools, & nurturing necessary for them to grow and thrive in all aspects of our industry.
Each Fellow receives:
- All-expense registrations for industry conferences including but not limited to: ADCOLOR, Advertising WEEK NY, ANA, BE Women of Power Summit, 3% Movement Conference, SXSW, Fast Company Innovation Festival, CultureCon
- Educational workshops, webinars and master classes
- 1:1 Executive Coaching
- Neuro-assessments to determine strengths
- Monthly night school with PwC Executive Training Program
- Executive Salon Series fostering mentor connections and high-level networking opportunities
- 1-year AD Club of NY membership
- Access to the industries top leaders
Learn more about the Foundation’s dedication to fostering the talent pipeline here!