The ADVERTISING Club of New York Announces New Hybrid Model for the 2021-2022 I’mPART Women’s Fellowship Program
Now in its Sixth Year, the Fellowship Program Continues to Support Women’s Career Trajectories in the Advertising Industry
NEW YORK, Nov. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The ADVERTISING Club of New York, the industry’s leading professional organization representing the advertising, media, marketing and ad-tech industries has announced that 15 new Fellows have been accepted into the 2021-2022 I’mPART Women’s Fellowship executive training program. The AD Club Fellowship, now in its sixth year, is a year-long executive and leadership training program designed specifically for mid-level rising female stars.
This year’s Fellowship program is unique, as it will be following a hybrid model to allow each Fellow to fully take advantage of the benefits provided by the program, while also ensuring that safety measures are a priority. This year’s program will also resume its Executive Salon programming, where a prominent executive in the advertising industry will share their career journey and how they got to where they are today, in an intimate, safe setting, providing unmatched access and education to this year’s Fellows.
“The Fellowship was created to provide access and nurturing to a diverse pool of mid-level women to support their development in both tangible and intangible ways. The program also focuses on specific interventions, mentorship, self-discovery and executive level training all to improve retention, an area that our community struggles to maintain,” said Gina Grillo, President and CEO of the Advertising Club of New York and the International ANDY Awards.
According to surveys done by the consulting firms Deloitte and McKinsey, as many as 1 in 4 corporate women have said they are considering downshifting their careers or leaving the workforce altogether. Deloitte also found that nearly 3 in 5 women planned to leave their employers in two years or less, and they cited a lack of work-life balance as their top reason for wanting out – clearly proving the need for programs like the Fellowship is important to help women prioritize and grow their careers.
“As a proponent of women advancement, the Fellowship program continues to cultivate mid-level talent by providing the opportunity for diverse women to thrive, grow and succeed,” said Aisha Brown, Foundation and Inclusion Director of The Advertising Club of New York. “It is imperative that the industry mold and invest in talent to give rise to the next generation of leaders through managerial development, access, leadership coaching, conferences and personal development.”
As the program is aimed to elevate their executive presence, which is necessary for them to grow and thrive in all aspects of the industry, the program provides several, high level benefits including:
- Access to the industries top leaders
- All-Expense Paid Trips to Exclusive Industry Conferences Virtual and In-person
- ADCOLOR, Advertising WEEK NY, ANA, BE Women of Power Summit, 3% Movement Conf, SXSW, Fast Company Innovation Festival, Ladies Get Paid and more
- 1:1 Executive coaching
- Neuroscience-based assessments and toolkit
- Monthly Night School with the prestigious PwC Executive Training program
- Executive Salon Series fostering mentor connections and high-level networking opportunities
- 1-year AD Club of NY membership (following completion of program)
- Access to educational workshops, webinars, and master classes.
The Class of 2021-2022 Fellows include:
- Alex Cuevas, Senior Director, Talent Management, TracyLocke/Omnicom
- Courtney Jackson, Connections Manager, VMLY&R
- Cree Flournoy, New Business Manager, Organic
- Danielle Silverman, Director – Product Management, WarnerMedia
- Dahlia Dandashi, Content Creator, Wieden + Kennedy
- Elisabeth Castera, Marketing & PR Consultant, Babette Communications
- Juliet Fong, Senior Analyst, Publicis
- Kathy Marquez, Manager Digital Partnerships, Healix Global
- Nhyasa Ciborowski, Associate Director of Influencer Marketing, 360i
- Nicole Godreau, Brand Planner, Twitter
- Nicole Simpson, Paralegal, Omnicom
- Qyana Agina, Black Culture, Insights, & Strategy Lead, Pandora
- Samantha Bertone, Global HR Manager, Siegel+Gale
- Sasheika Tomlinson, Director Marketing Communications, Affinity Health Plan
- Susan Akinyi, Account Manager, VMLY&R
About The ADVERTISING Club
The ADVERTISING Club of New York is a leading trade organization serving the advertising, media, and marketing industries in the media capital of the world. We offer access, thought leadership and programming that intends to educate, empower, and celebrate our constituencies. The Club produces the International ANDY Awards to raise the bar on creativity and elevate the craft. The ADVERTISING Club’s Foundation is dedicated to building a stronger talent pipeline representative of our diverse community. The ADVERTISING Club of New York is a Founding Member of Creative Spirit US.