On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at the Harold Pratt House – during the 2nd Annual Women’s Master Class, 12 women were announced as the winners of this year’s AD Club i’mPART Fellowship Program.
Here are the names of 12 lucky women whose lives and careers will be enhanced by the efforts that the AD Club will provide by funding their travel and registration to high level industry conferences, exclusive training and professional development courses facilitated by PWC each month, and executive lunch and learns with some of the industries top thought leaders.
• Abby Salgado, Account Supervisor, Rauxa
• Andlib Shah, Senior Consultant, PWC
• Carol Burns, Corporate Concierge, Samsung USA
• Jessica Watson, HR Project Manager, Global & North America, J. Walter Thompson Company
• Kate Bauer, Experience Design Lead, Wieden + Kennedy
• Marisa Staples, Brand Strategy Supervisor, Horizon Media
• Renae Strozier, Senior Resource Manager, Heartbeat
• Roma Patel, Director Content and Strategy, Voya Financial
• Ruth Chavez, Manager, Communications Design, Initiative
• Tiffany Cheng, Supervisor/ Strategy, OMD
• Vanessa McPhill, Director, MEC
• Winnie Talwar, Program Manager, Sales Operations, Meta
For more information about the program, check out highlights from last year, here.
Applications for next class will be available in March 2018.