Conversations With Series during Advertising Week
The AD Club had a special AW edition of the very popular “Conversation With” Series where we provided direct access and one-on-one conversations with top industry executives who are changing the way we do business. Leading these conversations, were our very own influential Young Professionals, who dove into hot topics.
- Carl Fremont, Global Chief Digital Officer, MEC Global
- Emily Goldman, Account Executive, Integral Ad Science
- Dan Sorine, Account Supervisor, Havas Life Metro
- Dionna McPhatter, Co-Founder, BLKBOX
- Tricia Nichols, Vice President, Global Consumer Marketing & Engagement, Esteé Lauder
- Thomas Drew, Social Media Strategist at BLKBOX, Co-Founder & Partner at 1and1Life
- An overall theme for each session, always remain curious and be comfortable navigating the unknown
- Don’t lose sight of what is behind technology and ads, it is the people.
- People hire people, not paper.
- The person looking after your career is you.
- It is time to think of leaving a company when you are providing more value to the company than they are to you.
- Networking is critical
- If you are not the disruptor, you will be disrupted.
- Empathy is key and really understanding others. Adopt an empathy plan.
- Career growth. Buying into the DNA of the company.
- Identify your best asset for ex. I am a creator.
- The ability to be consumer centric
- In today’s climate it is important to be resilient.
Thank you to all our speakers and AD Club young professional committee members for an insightful series.