Meet The Fellows: Brittany Johnson
Brittany Johnson is a Content Supervisor at Spark Foundry. She is a St. Louis native (Go Cards!) and a Loyola University of Chicago alum. She began her career in multicultural media strategy, and her passions led her to branded content & entertainment. Brittany’s previous clients include Procter & Gamble (P&G), State Farm, Wrigley, and Citi Bank. What she enjoys the most about her work is creating meaningful human experiences through creative story-telling, and the ability to influence culture.
Brittany is passionate about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and Equality; she is a founding member of Spark Noir, a board member of Publicis Groupe’s Viva Women of Color, and actively participates in the organization She Runs It. Additionally, she enjoys prioritizing her holistic wellness, interior design projects, lavender oat milk lattes, cooking, and all things fashion & beauty.
Follow Brittany on LinkedIn, Instagram or Twitter!
The i’mPART Women’s Fellowship, created in 2016, made a commitment of $100K annually to retain more diverse talent and promote more women into leadership positions. Now in its fifth year, the program has expanded from helping 10 to over 50 women pursue their goals and elevate their executive presence – providing more access, tools, & nurturing necessary for them to grow and thrive in all aspects of our industry.
Each Fellow receives:
- All-expense registrations for industry conferences including but not limited to: ADCOLOR, Advertising WEEK NY, ANA, BE Women of Power Summit, 3% Movement Conference, SXSW, Fast Company Innovation Festival, CultureCon
- Educational workshops, webinars and master classes
- 1:1 Executive Coaching
- Neuro-assessments to determine strengths
- Monthly night school with PwC Executive Training Program
- Executive Salon Series fostering mentor connections and high-level networking opportunities
- 1-year AD Club of NY membership
- Access to the industries top leaders
Learn more about the Foundation’s dedication to fostering the talent pipeline here!