Nancy Nguyen is a brand strategist and social activist who uses creative storytelling to uplift marginalized narratives, shift perspectives, and make a difference in the world. Nancy has produced multimedia campaigns (print/digital/video/events/Influencers) for brands like Target, Amazon, HBO, NBC, Elizabeth Arden, Dove, Kraft, and more.
While not working in media and advertising, Nancy is a passionate advocate and leader in NYC Asian American community-based nonprofits, cookie-chaser and budding flying trapezist. Nancy graduated from Brandeis University with a major in Business and minors in Journalism, Media Studies, and East Asian Studies. Nancy Nguyen is the daughter of Vietnamese refugees.
The i’mPART Women’s Fellowship, created in 2016, made a commitment of $100K annually to retain more diverse talent and promote more women into leadership positions. Now in its fifth year, the program has expanded from helping 10 to over 50 women pursue their goals and elevate their executive presence – providing more access, tools, & nurturing necessary for them to grow and thrive in all aspects of our industry.
Each Fellow receives:
- All-expense registrations for industry conferences including but not limited to: ADCOLOR, Advertising WEEK NY, ANA, BE Women of Power Summit, 3% Movement Conference, SXSW, Fast Company Innovation Festival, CultureCon
- Educational workshops, webinars and master classes
- 1:1 Executive Coaching
- Neuro-assessments to determine strengths
- Monthly night school with PwC Executive Training Program
- Executive Salon Series fostering mentor connections and high-level networking opportunities
- 1-year AD Club of NY membership
- Access to the industries top leaders
Learn more about the Foundation’s dedication to fostering the talent pipeline here!