Tomorrow is Media:NOW 2015 – Don't miss GE, Turner Broadcasting, Viacom and more!
Register NOW for AD Club of NY’s annual Media:NOW Conference which focuses on why creating a more strategic foundation for consumer connections is more critical than ever. The event will take place tomorrow, Tuesday, March 31 at The Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers from 8am-12pm. Innovative advertising, marketing and media thought leaders will explore topics such as how to create new channels of communication and how we can develop meaningful content, going far beyond the borders of linear communication.
- Linda Boff, Executive Director, Global Brand Marketing, GE
- Chris Hayek, Global Brand Director, Shell Lubricants
- Brian Morrissey, President & Editor-In-Chief, Digiday
- Martin Cass, CEO, Assembly & MDC Media Partners
- Anna Fieler, EVP Marketing, POPSUGAR Inc.
- Robin Koval, CEO & President, American Legacy Foundation
- Rob Master, Vice President Global Media, Category and Partnerships, Unilever
- Donna Speciale, President, Ad Sales, Turner Broadcasting
- Christine Osekoski, Publisher, Fast Company Magazine
- David Beebe, VP, Global Creative & Content Marketing, Marriott International
- Kodi Foster, Head of Brand Initiatives, Outbrain
- Kern Schireson, EVP Data Strategy & Consumer Intelligence, Viacom
Click HERE to register today!