The AD Club Board of Directors invites you to kick-off your holidays at our last event of the season, the AD Club’s annual Holiday Party on December 3rd at 6pm.
- Join us for a not-to-miss evening with live music from DJ Hesta Prynn and our silent auction. Auction items, among others, include:
- It’s time to Soul Cycle, with two of the industry’s most sought after marketers Brad Jakeman, PepsiCo and Diego Scotti, Verizon
- An event at the Paley Center for Media and dinner at the Modern with Carl Fremont, Chief Global Digital Officer, MEC
- Morning cup of Joe with John Costello, President, Global Marketing and Innovation at Dunkin Brands, Inc.
- A breakfast or lunch with David Lawenda and Carolyn Everson, Meta
- Breakfast at the Penn Club with the leadership team from Assembly Audrey Siegel, Martin Cass, Steve Farella
- High Powered Consultants Lunch with Joanne Davis and Dick Roth
- Lunch with Gail Tifford, VP of NA Media and Kathy O’Brien, VP of NA Marketing, Unilever
- A stroll across the Brooklyn Bridge, followed by lunch at DUMBO institution and landmark, Grimaldi’s with Michael Leibowitz, Big Spaceship
- NY Yankees game in the Delta 360 Suite behind home plate including dinner at the Audi Club with Stuart Elliott and Jack Myers
- Lunch+tour of a Birchbox store and mentoring session with Hayley Barna, Co-Founder, Birchbox
- Breakfast at 30 rock with Linda Boff, CMO and Sam Olstein, Director of Innovation, GE
Click here to register today!