Donna Dei-Baning is the Associate Director of Insights at Carat where she is responsible for identifying and understanding the individuals most critical to clients’ business goals. She brings the voice of the consumer to all client work and ensures that there is an emotional connection throughout the media planning process through to execution.
Prior to joining Carat, she was part of the Creative Insights group at The New York Times. As an Insights Manager working with strategy, product marketing, and ad sales teams, she led research for brands working to uncover audience insights in order to tell compelling stories about Times readers. She has worked for CUNY where she was responsible for developing, implementing and measuring strategic integrated marketing campaigns, and has also worked as a Content and Community Manager for digital marketing agency 360i where she grew the online communities of some of the agency’s key CPG clients through engaging content creation.
She loves music, dance, baking (she makes a mean cheesecake!) and travel.
Donna holds a Bachelor’s degree in Linguistics and English from Dartmouth College and a Master’s degree from The City College of New York’s Branding + Integrated Communication program.
The i’mPART Women’s Fellowship, created in 2016, made a commitment of $100K annually to retain more diverse talent and promote more women into leadership positions. Now in its fifth year, the program has expanded from helping 10 to over 50 women pursue their goals and elevate their executive presence – providing more access, tools, & nurturing necessary for them to grow and thrive in all aspects of our industry.
Each Fellow receives:
- All-expense registrations for industry conferences including but not limited to: ADCOLOR, Advertising WEEK NY, ANA, BE Women of Power Summit, 3% Movement Conference, SXSW, Fast Company Innovation Festival, CultureCon
- Educational workshops, webinars and master classes
- 1:1 Executive Coaching
- Neuro-assessments to determine strengths
- Monthly night school with PwC Executive Training Program
- Executive Salon Series fostering mentor connections and high-level networking opportunities
- 1-year AD Club of NY membership
- Access to the industries top leaders
Learn more about the Foundation’s dedication to fostering the talent pipeline here!